The name Avast always corresponds to security software for any computer device. But, Avast develops different types of utility applications as well. Here, there will be a discussion about one specific utility application which is “Avast Driver Updater” key.
However, in order to use this utility software, you will need to have some knowledge about its license key, so that you can activate the application and use the same. You will get the information about the Avast Driver Updater Key here. So follow along.
1: About the Avast Driver Updater Software
The Avast Driver Updater is a software that helps you to update and then repair all the device drivers installed within the computer easily. This application once installed within your computer will automatically check every device drivers at regular intervals and keep them up to date. Along with the driver updates, this software also boosts the performance of your computer. One of the main benefits that this software has is that it supports many device brands so that you do not have to worry about device driver update.
2: Features of Avast Driver Updater Application
Here you will get all the features of Avast Driver Updater activation key.
- This application can inspect more than five million device drivers.
- All the time this software checks for the current updates in real-time.
- The software looks for corrupt, outdated device driver automatically and then update them
- Even the drivers are backed up so that if there are any unwanted alterations then those can be restored without any problems.
- A unique profile is created by this application in order to access the drivers as quickly as possible.
- Due to the scaled installation process, this software does not allow any type of hardware problem.
3: System Requirements
You will get the complete system requirements of the Avast Driver Updater license key application.
- Operating System- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- RAM- 256 MB
- Hard Drive Space- 400MB
- Processor- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or higher
- Web Browser Support- Internet Explorer 6 or higher versions
4: Download the Avast Driver Updater Software
You will get the process of how to download the Avast Driver updater registration key application here. In order to do that, follow the steps below.
- First, open the web browser that you prefer and then visit the official website of Avast.
- Next, go to the right-hand corner of the window and click on the ‘magnifying glass’ icon. This action will launch the search area of the website.
- Inside that area, type the following text “avast driver updater” and press the ‘Enter’ key.
- Now, a new page with search results will appear. From that page scroll down until you find the following option ‘Avast Driver Updater & Scanner | For Peak PC Performance’.
- This will open a new webpage of this software only. Now, within that page only locate the ‘Download Trial’ button and click on the same.
- As soon as you press that button, then automatically the setup file download process will begin. Wait for it to complete.
5: List of all the Avast Driver Updater activation Code
Here, there will be a list full of Avast Driver Updater Serial Key
For Driver Updater 2020 Activation Key
Avast Driver Updater Registration Key
6: Install the Avast Driver Updater
There will be steps here to install the driver updater software. For that to happen, follow the steps underneath.
- First, navigate to the default ‘Downloads’ folder and double-click on it to reveal the contents.
- Next, from that folder, locate and right-click on the setup file of the Avast Driver Updater application. As you do that, then a popup menu will appear.
- From that menu, find and click on the ‘Run as Administrator’ option. Now, a new ‘User Account Control’ dialog box will appear. Inside that dialog box, click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- At this time a new installer window of this application will appear. Within that window, the ‘End User License Agreement’ is the first page, in it, click on the ‘I Agree’ button. This action will accept the license agreement of this software.
- Now, the installation process will begin automatically. Once the installation procedure is over, next you get a page with a heading “Completed the Avast Driver Updater Setup Wizard”.
- On that page, go to the bottom right corner and tap on the ‘Finish’ button.
- Finally, restart the computer then launch this application and see if it runs correctly or not.
7: Activate Avast Driver Updater Software
After the installation of this software is over, now it is time for you to activate the Avast Driver Updater with the help of registration keys. Here, you will get steps on how to activate this application.
- First, go to the fifth method and take notes all the six Avast Driver Updater key free.
- Next, from the desktop locate the Avast Driver Updater icon and then double-click on the same.
- As soon as you click on that icon, then a new window will open up with the name ‘Avast Driver Updater’ will come up.
- Now, inside that window, navigate to the lower-right edge of the screen and then click on the ‘Register Now’ button. At this point, a new dialog box will appear, in it, input the first key and then press the ‘Activate Now’ key.
- If that key does not work, then repeat the previous step for all the remaining keys until the product gets activated.
8: How to Use Avast Driver Updater Software?
You will get the process of how to utilize the Avast Driver Updater application here.
- First, locate and double-click on the Avast Driver Updater application icon on the desktop.
- At this time a new application window will appear, in it, tap on the ‘Start Scan’ button. This action will begin the scanning process.
- Wait for the scanning process to complete. Once the scanning process is complete, next, you will get the driver’s name on a list that needs to be updated.
- Next, below the list of drivers go to the left and click on the ‘Update Selected Drivers’. All the device drivers will be updated.
- When the update process of the drivers is complete, next, you will get a confirmation dialog box. In that dialog box, tap on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Once a review dialog box appears, next, tap on the ‘OK’ button. This action will start to download each driver and along with that, the computer will restart.
- After the computer boots up, you will get the driver installation window, in it, follow the information that comes up on the screen to update the driver in question.
- Repeat the previous step to update all the drivers.
- Finally, check whether the computer performs well or not.
9: Uninstall Avast Driver Updater Software
Along with the download, installation and usage procedure of the Avast Driver Updater key, you will also get the ‘uninstallation’ procedure of this application.
- First, press on both the keys ‘Windows + S’ to open the default search space.
- Inside that space type in the “control panel” and then from the results section choose the ‘Control Panel’ option.
- This action will open a new window having the title ‘Control Panel’. Inside that window, you will get various settings categories for the computer.
- Now, out of all those categories choose the one that says ‘Programs’. As soon as you do that, then a new page will come up. Within that page, tap on the ‘Programs and Features’ option.
- As you click on that option then a new page with a list full of all the installed programs will appear. From that list, locate and choose the ‘Avast Driver Updater’ option and right-click on the same.
- Once the popup menu appears, next, click on the ‘Uninstall’ button. When the installer window appears, next, follow the on-screen instructions and tap on the ‘OK’ or ‘Yes’ button to remove the application in question.
- At last, reboot the machine.