With the help of the Avast Secureline VPN Key, you can install the Secureline VPN application. But if you do not have any idea about how to download, install and get the activation key of this software, then it cannot be used on your device. Here, you will get all the relevant information in regards to the Avast Secureline VPN software. So, read it completely.
1: About the Avast Secureline VPN Software
Secureline VPN is a software that helps you to connect to the internet via the Avast VPN servers. This secure connection is possible due to the usage of an encrypted passageway, which hides any activity that you perform online.
You can use the Avast Secureline VPN at any given time when you wish to connect the internet. This software basically adds an extra layer of security and privacy while you are accessing a website.
2: Features of the Avast Secureline VPN License Key
You will get the information here, in detail regarding all the features of the Avast Secureline VPN application or Avast Secureline VPN Key.
No Log Entry
When you use the Secureline VPN application to access the Internet, then no information about the websites that you visit are kept in a log file. Even, the personal information that you provide in some bank or social media websites, are not saved within a log file by this software.
The privacy protection protocols that this software provides are all open source, as it is built with the ‘OpenVPN’ and ‘OpenSSL’.
One shared Internet Protocol
There is only one Internet Protocol, that is shared with all the other users of the Secureline VPN. Thus, nobody can pinpoint your exact location.
Protection from DNS Leak
The ‘DNS Leak’ feature helps to hide your device’s IP address and make sure that internet traffic comes only via IPv4. This feature disables all the IPv6 requests.
Every data that comes and goes out of the computer via the Avast Secureline VPN servers are encrypted with the 256-bit AES encryption. Due to this kind of encryption level, nobody can break it and steal your confidential data.
Protects any Network
The Avast Secureline VPN provides a layer of protection whenever you connect to the internet via a public network, so, that you can access any website safely.
Secureline VPN application provides you with the capability to access any content bypassing the country censorship that is applied in some media websites.
Stream and Play Games Online
Since there are many servers of the Avast Secureline VPN present all over the world, therefore you can stream and play games online without any issues. You can stream high definition content with no lags because the data transfers happen in UDP i.e User Datagram Protocol.
There is support for peer-to-peer connection on some servers that allows you to share any files or data with your friends or family directly. The servers that support P2P connections, are pinned on the Secureline VPN application so that you can identify and use them easily.
Various Server Locations
The servers of the Secureline VPN are present in 34 countries worldwide. To be specific the servers are scattered in 55 locations. Thus, you do not have any connectivity issues.
Android Television Support
Avast Secureline VPN application also supports Android television now. Thus, you can stream any content within the television using a secured network.
3: System configuration needed to run Secureline VPN Software
Here, there will be information on minimum system requirements, that you need to run the Avast Secureline VPN application.
- Processor- AMD Athlon 64/Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
- Operating System Support- Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 Service Pack 1.
- Memory Size- 256 MB or more.
- Hard Drive Space- 100 MB
- Screen Resolution- 800×600 pixels
4: Download the Avast VPN license Key
Here, you will get the process on how to download the Avast Secureline VPN software.
- First, open a browser window and then visit the Avast official website.
- Once the Avast website opens up, next, go to the top right corner of the screen and tap on the ‘three horizontal lines’. This will open a menu from the right, in it, select the ‘For Home’ option.
- As you click on that option, then a drop-down list will appear. From that list, go to the ‘Privacy’ section. Under that section select the ‘Secureline VPN’ option.
- This action will launch a new page with a heading ‘Avast Secureline VPN’. Inside that page, locate the ‘Download For PC’ button.
- When you click on that button, next, the setup file of the Secure VPN application will be downloaded automatically. This setup file will be saved within the default ‘Downloads’ folder.
5: Avast VPN License Key
Here you will get all the information about the license file of the Avast Secureline VPN application.
6: Avast Secureline VPN installation Procedure
You will get the process of the installation here for the Avast Secureline VPN application. To do that, follow the steps below.
- First, on the desktop locate the ‘This PC’ folder and double-click on the same. This action will open a new window that shows the hard disk partitions and optical drives.
- Now, within that window navigate to the left pane and then select the ‘Downloads’ folder icon. As soon as you click on that icon, then the ‘Downloads’ folder contains will show up on the right panel.
- Next, move to the right panel, then locate and right-click on the ‘avast_secureline_setup.exe’ setup file. This will reveal a popup menu.
- From that menu that appears, find the ‘Run as administrator’ option and click on it. Once you get the ‘User Account Control’ dialog box, next, tap on the ‘Yes’ button.
- At this time, a new dialog box will appear, in it, choose the language you prefer for the setup from the drop-down list and hit the ‘OK’ button.
- Now, a new window having the title ‘Setup – Avast Secureline’ will come up. Inside that window, go through the ‘License Agreement’ details then, put a checkmark on the ‘I accept the agreement’ option and click ‘Next’.
- On the next page of this window check the default location of the ‘Avast Secureline VPN’. If you want to change the location of this software, then click on the ‘Browse’ button and save the program files.
- Once the location is set, click on the ‘Next’ button. When a new page with ‘Ready to Install’ page comes up, next, click on the ‘Install’ button. This will start the installation process of the Secureline VPN application. Wait for it to get over.
- As the installation procedure is complete, then the final page of the setup window will appear with a heading ‘Completing the Avast Secureline Setup Wizard’.
- At last, inside that page go to the bottom and click the ‘Finish’ button.
7: How to activate the Secureline VPN Application?
There will be steps here to activate the Avast Secureline VPN software.
- First, click on the ‘Windows’ logo, to open the ‘Start’ menu.
- From that menu, go to the ‘A’ section and under it locate and tap on the ‘Secureline VPN’ option.
- Once you tap on that option, next, a new window will appear with the title ‘Avast Secureline VPN’ on the top left corner.
- In that window go to the upper-right edge and then click on the ‘Menu’ button. This action will reveal a drop-down list. From that list, find the ‘My licenses’ option and tap on the same.
- At this time, a new dialog box will appear with ‘My Licenses’ as its title. Now, within that dialog box, you will two options to input the activation code or license key.
- Out of those two options, choose the one that says ‘Enter a valid activation code’. Now, a new dialog box will come up having the heading ‘Enter your activation code’.
- Now, navigate to the fifth method and write down all the “Avast Secureline VPN license key 2020” somewhere.
- After that, within the dialog box, input a key and press the ‘Enter’ button.
- Repeat the previous step with all the remaining codes, if the first one does not activate the software.
- When the Avast Secureline VPN application gets activated, next, you will get the following message ‘Success’, along with the details of the license key.
- Finally, click on the ‘Continue’ button to go back to the ‘My Licenses’ dialog box, then close the application and restart the machine.
8: Using the Avast Secureline VPN Software
After the installation and activation procedure of this application, here you will get steps on how to use Secureline VPN. In order to know that, follow the steps given below.
- First, go to the lower-right edge of the taskbar, then locate and click on the ‘Up arrow’ icon. This action opens the system tray which contains links of some important applications.
- Now, from that system tray, locate a ‘lock’ icon and click on it. As you click on that icon, then a new window will appear having the name ‘Avast Secureline VPN’.
- Inside that window, there will be a message “Your online privacy is not protected”. After that message, move the slider to the right side. This will start the VPN service by connecting to a default server.
- If you want to alter the location of the VPN server, then go to the bottom area of the screen and click on the ‘Change Location’ button.
- Now, a new dialog box will appear with a list of all the countries that Avast Secureline VPN program supports. Out of all those locations choose the one that you want and then click the ‘Change Location’ button.
9: Remove Secureline VPN Application
Get steps here on how to delete the Avast Secureline VPN application from the computer.
- Press both the keys ‘Windows + R’ together to open the ‘Run’ dialog box.
- Inside that dialog box, type the following text “control panel” on the blank area beside the ‘Open’ label. Then, hit the ‘OK’ button.
- As you tap on that button, then a new window having a title ‘Control Panel’ will appear. Within that window, go to the bottom-left side and click on the ‘Programs’ category.
- Once you tap on that category, next a new page will come up, in it, click the ‘Programs and Features’ option. This action will open a new page with a list full of all the installed applications.
- Now, from that list, locate the ‘Avast Secureline VPN’ application and right-click on the same. When a new popup menu comes up, next, click on the ‘Uninstall’ option.
- At this time, a new uninstaller window will appear. In that window, follow the instructions that appear on the screen and then click on the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Wait for the removal process of this application to get over.
- Finally, when the uninstallation process of this software is complete, next reboot the computer.