Malwarebytes is a security application that helps to protect your computer from various kinds of malicious codes like viruses, malware, worms and etc. Due to the inclusion of the best detection engine, Malwarebytes is one of the most sought after applications.
Now, if you purchase this application and install it then, there is a need for you to have the knowledge of the ‘Malwarebytes premium key’ and ‘Malwarebytes license key’. Here, there will be information about the download, installation, activation and removal process of the Malwarebytes application.
1: Features of the Malwarebytes Application
The current version of the Malwarebytes application is 4.0. This fourth version of Malwarebytes is very lightweight and fast than any other security software present in the market. You will get the information here regarding the features of the Malwarebytes activation key. So, follow along.
- The scanner within Malwarebytes application not only detects any malicious code and removes them but it also shows the unwanted software that can slow the performance of the computer.
- Malwarebytes 4.0 consists of a feature known as ‘Real-Time Protection’. This feature with the help of ‘machine learning’ and ‘artificial intelligence’ can detect any threats online and your device saves them.
- Another feature ‘Web Protection’ that comes with this application helps to protect you from any scam, infected sites, and links. This application also you from any webpages that are fake.
- With the help of the ‘Ransomware Protection’ feature, all your personal files present within the computer are safe from ransomware attacks.
- The Malwarebytes 4.0 does not take up a significant amount of resources like the processor like before. Therefore, you can use the computer without any performance slowdown.
- There is a function to stop any type of notifications from Malwarebytes while you are playing a game or watching a movie.
- Since the user interface of this application is new, thus there will be no problems in using Malwarebytes.
2: System Requirements for Malwarebytes 4.0
Here, you will get the system requirements needed for the Malwarebytes application.
- Operating System- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista (both 32 and 64 bit). For Windows XP the system architecture is 32 bit only.
- Processor- 800MHz or faster.
- Memory Size- 2048 MB for 64 bit and 1024 MB for 32 bit. Only 512 MB is required by Windows XP.
- Hard Disk Space- only free 250 MB size is needed.
- Screen Resolution- 1024×768 or more.
3: Download the Malwarebyte Application
Get the steps here on how to download the Malwarebytes anti-malware premium key (Malwarebytes Premium Key) application.
- First, launch a web browser that you prefer and then visit the official Malwarebytes website.
- Inside that website, go to the top right corner of the screen and press the ‘three horizontal lines’. This action will open a dropdown menu with various options.
- Now, out of those options choose the ‘For Home’ combo box. Next, tap on the ‘Malwarebytes for Windows’ sub-option.
- As soon as you do that, then a new page with the heading ‘Malwarebytes for Windows ’will appear. On that page, locate the ‘Free Download’ button and click on it.
- Once you click on that button, next, another page will come up with the detailed information about the program and an automatic download will begin.
- The setup file of Malwarebytes will be downloaded on the default ‘Downloads’ folder.
4: Information on Malwarebytes Product Key
You will get various information about the activation keys of the Malwarebytes application.
5: Installation process of the Malwarebytes Application
You will get the installation process here for the Malwarebytes 3.7.1 key application. In order to do that follow the steps underneath.
- First, go to the default ‘Downloads’ folder of the computer then locate and double-click on the setup file.
- As soon as you do that, then a new ‘User Account Control’ dialog box will appear. In that dialog box, click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Now, a new dialog box will come up with the title ‘Select Setup Language’. Within the dialog box, tap on the combo box to choose a language that you prefer and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Once the language selection of the setup process is chosen, next, a new window will come up having the name ‘Setup – Malwarebytes’.
- Inside that window, follow the information that appears on the screen until the license agreement page. When that page comes up, next, click on the ‘Agree and Install’ button.
- At this time, the installation process of the Malwarebytes will begin. So, wait for it to get over.
- Lastly, once the installation process is over, next, press the ‘Finish’ button.
6: Activate the Malwarebytes with the Product Key
With the help of Malwarebytes premium key, you can easily activate the Malwarebytes application. You will get the steps here to activate this security software.
- First, locate the Malwarebytes application icon on the desktop then double-click to open the same.
- Once a new window opens up with the title Malwarebytes Premium Trial, next go to the upper edge of the screen and tap on the ‘Activate License’ button. This action will open a dialog box with the name ‘Activate Your License’
- Now, go to the fourth method and take note of all the keys provided there.
- Next, on the ‘Activate Your License’ dialog box, click on the blank area under ‘License key:’ and input the first code.
- At this time click on the ‘Activate License’ button present at the bottom of the dialog box. Wait for the activation code to work and activate the software.
- If the premium key does not activate the application then repeat the fourth and fifth steps until you get a key that works.
- Finally, you can use this software to scan for malicious code and help protect your computer.
7: Uninstallation Process of the Malwarebytes Application
For your benefit here the uninstallation process of the Malwarebytes application is given below.
- First, go to the ‘Windows’ logo and then right-click on the same. This action will open the ‘Options’ menu right above the ‘Windows’ logo.
- Now. from that menu navigate to the ‘Search’ option and click on it. As soon as you do that, then a new search area will appear. Inside that area type the following text ‘control panel’.
- After that, from the output page choose the ‘Control Panel’ option. This will open a new window having the title ‘Control Panel’ will come up.
- Inside that window, locate the ‘Programs’ category and tap on it. As you click on that category, then a new page will appear, in it, tap on the ‘Programs and Features’ option.
- At this point, a list full of all the applications installed within the computer will come up. From that list, locate the Malwarebytes Premium application and right-click on it.
- This action will reveal the popup menu. From that menu, choose the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Next, a new uninstaller window will appear, in it, follow the on-screen instructions and then tap the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Wait for the uninstallation process to get over and then restart the computer.